Tuesday, April 26, 2016

One last letter to our Chinese friends

Write a letter to your Chinese pen pal today and post a copy of it to your blog as a New Post.  This can be a "goodbye" or a "let's keep in touch."

Address the following:

  • what's going on here at the end of the school year--fun activities, Prom, finals, graduation, etc.--and what you've been up to, how you're feeling
  • explain that the semester/our class is almost over and that you'll be graduating or moving on to other classes
  • share where you're headed (summer plans, college plans, travel plans, etc.)
  • either say you will try to keep in touch or explain that you won't be writing anymore
  • wish him or her well (have a great summer, keep writing, etc.)
***To the two of you who do not have a Chinese pen pal due to the timing of the exercise, you may write to your MSU China exchange student instead.  Post it here and forward it to me and I'll see they get it!

3 comments:

  1. You have truly impacted my life, you have reminded me that it is okay to be sad,it is okay to express my feelings. You have taught me that the little things can make you the happiest, you taught me that everything will be okay no matter the difficulty, and I couldn't thank you enough.You were such an inspiring teacher, and I was blessed to have gotten to know you. Thank you for always pushing me to be the best I can be, you are truly amazing. I will keep in touch with my crazy life! I'll miss that contagious smile of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your comments are such a gift! I feel the same in getting to know you. Thank YOU for making this class such a joy! I will miss you terribly and look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete